A little bit of an update on life, I feel like I’m very behind the 8 ball with this blog. I may never find my real groove with it but ultimately it’s a record for me and a way of keeping in touch with friends too.
So what has been happening with me away from the keyboard:
- We celebrated Hubby’s 30th Birthday Week culminating in a weekend away without Logan! It was wonderful, we missed him but it was so nice not having to contend with sleeps and waking up early. Birthday week itself was a bit of a downfall as I have zero energy when Hubby gets back from work that it wasn’t the relaxing week I envisioned for him (he didn’t mind at all of course).
- I’ve finally been dragging myself down to the park with Logan and the dog. I still need to sit down once we’ve gotten there but Logan is happy to make me pizzas and hot dogs out of sand and sticks. The dog on the other hand wishes we went on longer walks.
- Crappy reality tv has taken over my life – damn you My Kitchen Rules and the Block
- A mouse came to live in our house and took over Logan’s digger…I was petrified and had to call my Mum to come and get it out (she hates them as well!).
- Work is plodding along, the new offices are getting built (yay) so I might have a desk before I go on leave WOO HOO
- Logan is talking a crazy amount and laughing at himself a lot. Although I’ve uncovered he has a serious hatred of band-aids argh!
- Last week we had no crying at day-care drop off – I’ve now jinxed myself.
- My little boy is in the pre-kindy room!!! How did that happen so fast?!
- I want a new wardrobe and new bras – both bad ideas when you’re in second trimester.
We are counting down to Monday morning and hopefully finding out the sex of Peanut/Grumpy. If we don’t this scan I have about 5 more scheduled after so we should at some point! But first we have a 30th birthday party to throw on Saturday so send sunny wishes our way as I really don’t want to host it at our house if it rains!