So I suck at schedules, I should’ve worked that out from my parenting style…that and my university lifestyle!
- Prawn gyozas – ours are cheats out of a packet but perfect for the pregnant lady who doesn’t want to cook. I’m learning to make some yummy asian dipping sauces which are heaven.
- New episodes of The Walking Dead – it’s the thing Hubby and I both love to wind down to.
- Cupcakes and sweet treats from fantastic friends.
- These amazing JAG Tomboy shorts that my Mum bought me for Christmas. I’m living in them and they are even playing nice with my growing belly. (They’re on sale at the moment too!)
- Sweet potatoes. I haven’t made chips yet but I’m roasting these and adding them to everything or eating them by themselves. Have you noticed all the food in this list…I am eating every 10 minutes except when I’m asleep – no, sadly I’m not joking.
- Announcing that we are expanding our family and seeing bubba on the ultrasound.
- Living around the corner from my Mum – it makes life so much easier especially if Logan sleeps during my appointments.
- Logan’s naps improving and sleep-ins.
- Catching up with girlfriends for ice-coffee.