- I didn’t realise that Logan loved watching Pluto. It’s adorable!
- My latest tv binge – I know I mentioned it last week but, Mycroft was just on and I love Rhys Ifans! Notting Hill 4 EVA.
- My mother-in-law taking Logan to the zoo for a bit of bonding (& so I could relax with my cold).
- A co-worker randomly bringing me a coffee!
- Kokedama. I did a workshop that my friend runs and it was great! Sadly, I’m not holding out hope for it as, the ferns seem to be a bit unhappy. Even though I’m regularly spritzing them with water!
This week is just a short one even though there’s many more things I’m thankful for being struck down with a cold put a dampner on it all. I guess the biggest happy surprise of the week was feeling much more engaged and happy at work which is always a plus!