I’ve decided to bring these back because it is so important to focus on the happy.
- The kindness of friends and family.
- Nectarines and grapes from our local fruit and veg shop – yummy and always perfect.
- Elementary – I’m a bit late to the show but I’ve been binging and loving it (although I’m sure the UK version is better!)
- My amazing husband cooking lots of dinners.
- Logan’s ‘unimpressed’ teenager look at the age of 2
- Chocolate – I haven’t had any recently, I’m trying to be healthy but it’s so good!
- Rice covered in the chicken wing sauce that my Mum makes. There’s nothing about home cooking from your childhood.
- A random dream I had about Ancient History and remembering how much I loved that unit in high school. Pity it wouldn’t turn into a decent job!
- The good things about the internet, check out these two videos:
Feel free to link up in the comments if you want to share in the happy xoxo