This past week has been very bittersweet with one of my good mummy friends leaving and my sister in the final countdown for leaving WA for ever. But still there's been lots of good.
- Logan loving running at the waves down in Margaret River – he hasn't really been a big fan of the beach so this was a huge thing.
- Hosting bookclub – I was suffering from a horrible four day headache but I'm so glad I didn't cancel. There's something to be said about spending time with awesome company and being showered with compliments for my 'style' was just what I needed.
- Reading 'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green – I finished it in two days and cried…a definite must read.
- Being a bit of a pig – I haven't been eating the most healthiest food but damn it's been yummy
- Going to work and enjoying it.
- Wearing a coral top with mustard pants.
- Not seeing my Hubby a lot during the week and really appreciating the time we have spent together.
- Contemplating what we need to take to Denmark!
- Logan having baths in the laundry sink down south.
- Grateful that we can voice our opinions and not be punished for them – even if the politicians ignore them or twist them to get more votes.