- Gardening – finally bought veggie pots and planted our lonely kale
- Meeting two lovely ladies to start organising one of my uni girlfriend’s hen’s night.
- Coffee, coffee, coffee
- Logan being a cheeky little bugger
- Watching Logan at swim class
- Having the yummiest meal (in a long time!) at Balthazar in the city (the service was slow but French so no complaints haha)
- French accents
- Dinner with the Mums – lots of laughs to be had
- Playing ghost with Logan – putting a towel over him and he runs around the front yard like a drunk person.
A bit delayed but I’ve had so much on my mind at the moment!