- My Mum always helping us out when we're sick. She had Logan last night and he woke up about 4 times throughout the night and she didn't call us!
- My little sister pulling through as a babysitter so I can make up a day at work.
- Managing at least one exercise session before cold number 470 got to me.
- Watching Parks & Rec – I forgot how much that show makes me laugh.
- How good my dog looks after a clip (see photo below)
- Getting Logan into swimming with our first preference!!! All that stress for nothing!
- Doing interviews at work I've missed the recruitment side of things.
- Having my engaged friends over for Sunday afternoon drinks.
- Logan getting a bowl out of the cupboard and showing us he wants weetbix for dinner.
- Logan's newfound love of dressing me!
I know my posts have been really slack but I just feel like I'm constantly getting sick and anyone whose been sick with a crazy demanding toddler knows that everything else gets thrown out the window!