I'm doing well with posting this on time…or posting anything at all for that matter. We've been pretty out of sorts over here so you'll have to forgive me. I will find my groove again soon.
- Logan being well behaved at my boxing class.
- Being surrounded by family at my Uncle's funeral (it was a beautiful ceremony full of lots of tears but also lots of laughs).
- My cousin making her chocolate slice and the look she always gives to me & my sister because we love it so much.
- Driving down to Albany, it's been too long since my last trip and it was nice to have some sister time.
- Seeing ultrasound photos, our group is set to get massive!
- Catching up for play dates.
- Friends just being awesome.
- Being able to wear boots even if it was only for 1 day.
- Pumpkin soup, bring on the cold weather Perth!
- Our little boy growing up more and more. The days are just rushing by.