1. Coming home at 1.15am Saturday morning after a night out with some fellow Mamas. I haven’t done that in years (I was never the clubbing/late night type) but it was great. We went to a wine bar and then finished the night off in a pub. Nothing rowdy just great conversations and awesome company! Unfortunately I did regret the amount of wine consumed the next day.
2. Getting the gardens mulched and sorted out courtesy of my Uncle and Mum – we have been very spoilt.
3. Having to do absolutely nothing whilst suffering from a hangover because Andreas watched Logan.
4. Logan’s reaction to helicopters and planes.
5. The Perth Catch Up
6. Almost doing planks every day to improve my non-existent ab muscles.
7. Coffee date with my uni girlfriends. We are always terrible at getting together but have such a great time when we finally do.
8. Outdoor cinemas with my highschool friends – not very impressed with Silver Linings Playbook
9. Logan having a lovely time being babysat last night by his farmor.
10. Wearing high heels for the first time in a long time!