Thank you to the ever wonderful Lila at Little Wolff for nominating me. I’m not usually one to participate in these kinds of things but I loved reading Lila’s responses so thought what the heck! Forgive me for not going ahead with some of the rules but I couldn’t reach 9 bloggers without crossing over with who Lila nominated. If you want to participate feel free to leave a comment with 11 facts about yourself 😉
Courtesy of Lila:
Liebster is a German word that means dearest, and this award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers who you think deserves more recognition.
Here are the rules:
– List 11 random facts about yourself
– Answer the 11 questions which are given to you by your nominator
– Ask 11 new questions for all the bloggers that you nominate to win the award
– Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers to win the award
– Go to each of the blogger’s pages to let them know about their nomination
– Thank the blogger who nominated you by mentioning them and link back to their blog
- I used to despise coffee, the smell, the taste, everything!
- I’m extremely awkward around new people – I’d never be the first to start up a conversation with a stranger.
- I overshare (why else would I be a blogger haha)
- I can see both sides of an argument – doesn’t mean I won’t quit fighting about something.
- I always wanted 4 kids
- Chocolate cake does nothing for me
- I made a deal with Andreas to change our surname on our tenth wedding anniversary (I don’t see that happening)
- I would love to adopt a child and wish it wasn’t so hard to do in Australia
- I know what fashion is but I have no sense of style
- I punched myself in the nose at boxing today – I’m completely uncoordinated!
- I will have another “wedding”/vow renewal in the distant future
1. Were you named after someone? or did you name your children after someone?
My middle name is after my maternal grandmother who I never met and Logan’s middle name is in honour of both grandfathers.
2. Would you rather invest in, nice clothes, good furniture or art?
This is a hard one between art and furniture – most of our art is hand-me-down but I really would love to update all our furniture so I’m going with that!
3. Where is your dream location, holiday or home?
Apartment in New York!
4. What’s your favourite scent?
Camping but if I have to be specific probably the smell of dew when you wake up early in the morning.
5. What’s your favourite piece of clothing / jewellery?
My engagement ring with it’s coincidental upside-down A.
6. What was the last song you heard?
Something on Triple J.
7. What’s your favourite desert?
Icky Sticky Toffee Pudding which I finally learnt to make last year.
8. What’s your favourite season?
Winter – I love being able to get rugged up
9. Who do you most want to have a long conversation with?
My Nana who passed last year.
10. What do you like most about blogging?
The friends I’ve made.
11. What is your oldest memory?
This is a doozy because it’s hard to differentiate between photos & stories. I think I remember walking down a hall when my sister was born.
Once again feel free to participate, thank you Lila for sharing your answers and letting me reveal even more of myself!