Lila and a post (from tiny buddha) about living in the present inspired me to do a grateful for weekly round up. I find myself being a bit too much of a negative nelly, hopefully this will put a stop to that.
So without further ado here is my first Gr8 Week list:
- Logan getting ‘1’ front tooth.
- Watching the latest episode of The Walking Dead – amazing!
- Getting a shade sail installed out the back.
- Visiting our somewhat local farmer’s market and seeing Logan playing with some other kids.
- Cooking an amazing chicken roast with veggies and gravy (and no recipe!!!)
- Having improved my balance a lot in my boxing class.
I really enjoyed doing this, and it’s made me realise that I have so many positives in my life, I’m a lucky girl. Thank you for the inspiration Lila!