Tomorrow marks the beginning of another year and today the end of one. We aren't doing anything special, just spending dinner with the in-laws and having a big swim in their pool. I've made an eggnog raspberry concoction cake and have fingers crossed that it tastes good!
2012 was a pretty good year for us bar a messy breakup within the family so here are some of the highlights:
- Mum & my step-dad thing the knot and then taking us all on a family honeymoon to Bali.
- My little sister getting engaged to her amazing fiancé.
- Going to Toronto and Niagara Falls.
- Trick or treating in Canada.
- Not working (bar the 24/7 Mum thing).
- The 24/7 Mum thing turning into something I really enjoy.
- Logan turning 1!
- Spending lots more time with my Mum.
- My mother's group known as Boob Wednesday.
- Doing personal training sessions on a consistent basis.
Resolutions always pop up this time of year and I've been noticing that 'themes' have become popular too. I decided to settle on the following:
- Be healthy – this is a little broad but I don't want to limit myself and then feel frustrated or fail!
- Be myself minus the naggy bitch – I tend to be a wallflower in large social situations so now I'm going to let my voice be heard. The nb part is so Andreas doesn't run for the hills screaming and so I stop bitching about people/situations.
- Be a doer not a thinker – I spend far too much time reading about stuff on the net than I do doing it. I really want to get our home into order so this is a big one for me!
All my love xoxo